24 March 2009

Capstone Project Update

I have almost completed my Capstone project. My final project can be seen at http://informationlitclass.pbwiki.com/. It has been accepted by Marion Military Institute's Academic Council and will be taught beginning in Fall 2009.

To see the other materials related to this -- including the midterm and final reviews from my internal and external reviewers, my final paper, and my two final media pieces, go to http://kellyannclasswork.pbwiki.com/CSM583. I still have to create one media piece, but I hope to have it up within a week.

I've used the tutorials created for the class on my main library web site (http://baerusers.pbwiki.com). I'm also going to be posting some tutorials for free internet resources (created for CSM566) there.

The other product I've created for coursework is an e-port (electronic portfolio). I've already applied for a job using it and I've been sharing it with my own students to illustrate how they can keep-up with what they are accomplishing professionally and academically in preparation for life after college. In keeping with the spirit of my personal research, the e-port (located at http://kagriffiths.web.officelive.com/default.aspx) was also created using free resources.

No comments: