16 December 2008

Spotty Updates

The focus of this blog is changing. The blog was created for CSM582 (Non-Thesis Research). However, now that I am through that class, it seems very organic to just re-purpose the blog as my CSM583 status blog. I will be using the blog to review free software and update everyone on my progress in creating an online, for credit, one hour information literacy class. Hopefully, the other two classes I'm taking this semester won't require a blog. I really prefer to just have one academic blog -- I take care of enough online content in my personal life and at work.

So, over the next bit, I'll be putting video reviews of software up on this blog and outlining my mental process when it comes to selecting software to use. I wanted to start with something other than audio/video software, but since I'll be doing short videos of the software I'm using, that's exactly where I'll be starting.

After all of the software reviews are complete, the focus of the blog will again shift to documenting my progress on actually writing the class.

As ever, comments will be welcome.

No comments: