- I always pull a strange face when I move to hit the record button.
- Faculty see me obviously talking to the computer with my little boom mic on and they have to pound on my door and demand my attention.
- With emergent technology, I'm trying to avoid the whole talking-head thing that happens when the instructor just talks and the students just listen. I want to use the medium (the internet) to provide something that is interactive or at least demonstrative.
17 December 2008
Built-In Web Cam
I was going to post a video of my experiment with my built-in webcam because, since it came with the computer, I'm considering it "free." However, getting the sound and video to both show up is proving to be a problem. I think this is for the best for several reasons:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment